Here is a list of policies regarding your purchase from Gwendolyn's Golden Eras. By making a purchase, you have automatically agreed to these terms.
- On items over $100, I do offer the option of layaway. I can work with you to find the best payment plan, so we can break it up over a set amount of time that we agree on. This option is only available upon request.
- Your first payment will be considered a down payment. This is not refundable, and it is used as a way to reserve the item for yourself.
- ONLY after you have made all payments towards your purchase, it will then be shipped out. No exceptions.
- If you are unable to fulfill the payment agreement, the item will be relisted for sale.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
- On all of my listings there should be details noted of flaws with each item, sizing, and my best judgement of it's age. I try my best to inspect each garment, but as with all vintage there may be something overlooked, or it may continue to wear with age and handling. After all, I am human and mistakes happen.
- If you find that I missed something upon receiving your item, only then are you eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- If your item arrives damaged, you are automatically eligible for a return, refund, or exchange.
- If you would like to exchange an item, you may do so with items of the same value. If you would like an item of less or more value, you may pay the difference with credit from your item of exchange, or I will refund you the difference for the item of less value.
- When returning an item, you are fully responsible for paying the return shipping.
- I will not offer returns, refunds, or exchanges for anything I have already made clear in a listing.
- If you feel that after reading through the above policies that you may have an exception to the cases listed, please contact me and I will try my best to resolve the issue.
I have personally been buying vintage myself for years and wear it on a daily basis. I understand the troubles and stress that come along with buying vintage, and have firsthand experienced an item arriving completely different than described. I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and have you enjoy it to the fullest extent. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question. If you are new to buying vintage, feel free to ask anything you may be curious about. I am no expert, but I have been researching for quite some time, and I am always learning something new every day as well. Buying vintage is buying history, and every piece has a story!